The ingestion of ASA is rapidly and completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Thromboti tablets covered Valium with a cover that reduces the direct irritant effect of on the gastric mucosa. Dimethyl nandrolone undecanoate 1000 partially metabolized during absorption. During and after the suction head turns into metabolite – salicylic acid, which is metabolized primarily in the liver under the influence of the liver enzymes to form metabolites such as phenyl salicylate, and salicylate glucuronide salitsilurovaya acid, found in many tissues and urine. In women, the process is slower metabolism (lower activity in serum enzymes).
ASA and salicylic acid is highly bound to plasma proteins (66 to 98%, depending on the dose) and rapidly distributed in the organism. Salicylic acid crosses the placenta and is excreted in breast milk.
The half-life from the blood plasma is about 15-20 minutes. Unlike other salicylates, when multiple negidrolizirovannaya drug does not accumulate in the serum. Only 1% of an excreted by the kidneys in the form negidrolizirovannoy, the rest is excreted as salicylates and their metabolites. In patients with normal renal function 80-100% of a single dose of the drug is excreted by the kidneys within 24-72 hours.
– Primary prevention of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors (eg, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity, smoking, advanced age);
– secondary prevention of myocardial infarction (re);
– stable and unstable angina;
– prevention of stroke (including among patients with a transient ischemic attack);
– the prevention of transient cerebral circulation;
– prevention of thromboembolism after surgery and invasive procedures on vessels (eg, coronary artery bypass grafting, endarterectomy, carotid angioplasty dimethyl nandrolone undecanoate 1000 and stenting of the coronary arteries);
– the prevention of thrombosis of the deep venous thromboembolism and pulmonary artery and its branches (including during prolonged immobilization resulting from extensive surgery).
– Hypersensitivity , the excipients in the composition of the drug and other;
– erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (exacerbation)
– gastro-intestinal bleeding;
– hemorrhagic diathesis;
– asthma induced by intake of salicylates ;
– a combination of asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses and intolerances;
– the combined use with methotrexate 15 mg per week or more;
– pregnancy (I and III trimester) and lactation;
– age of 18 years;
– expressed renal impairment (creatinine clearance of less than 30 ml / min);
– severe hepatic insufficiency (class B or higher on a scale Chayld- Pugh);
– chronic heart failure functional class classification.
– lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency and glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Precautions : gout, hyperuricemia, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding (in history), renal insufficiency (creatinine clearance 30 mL / min), liver failure (below class B on a scale Child-Pugh) asthma, chronic respiratory diseases, hay fever, nasal polyposis, drug allergy, including preparations of NSAIDs, analgesics, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic agents; pregnancy (II trimester), assuming a surgical procedure (including minor, for example, extraction of the tooth); when taken with the following drugs (sm. section Interaction with other drugs):
– less dose methotrexate 15mg a week
– with anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, or thrombolytic
– with dimethyl nandrolone undecanoate 1000 and salicylic acid derivatives in large doses
– from digoxin;
– with hypoglycemic agents for oral administration (sulfonylureas) and insulin;
– with valproic acid;
– alcohol (alcohol in particular);
– with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors;
The use of high doses of salicylates in the first 3 months of pregnancy is associated with an increased rate of fetal defects (cleft upper palate, heart defects). The use of salicylates in the I trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
In the last trimester of pregnancy salicylates in high doses (more than 300 mg / day) cause inhibition of labor, premature closure of the ductus arteriosus in the fetus, increased bleeding in the mother and the fetus, and the appointment just before birth may cause intracranial hemorrhage, especially in premature infants. The use of salicylates in the last trimester of pregnancy is contraindicated.
In the II trimester of pregnancy salicylates can be used only on the basis of strict risk assessment and benefit to the mother and fetus, preferably in doses not exceeding 150 mg / day and short.
Use in lactation
Salicylates and their metabolites in small amounts into breast milk. Accidental intake of salicylates during lactation is not accompanied by the development of adverse reactions in children and does not require stopping breastfeeding. However, long-term use of the drug or its application in the high-dose breast-feeding should be discontinued immediately.
Dosing and Administration
The tablets of the drug dimethyl nandrolone undecanoate 1000 should preferably be taken before eating, drinking plenty of fluids. The drug does not take on an empty stomach! The drug is intended for long-term use. The duration of therapy is determined by the physician.
– Primary prevention of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors:
50-100 mg per day.
– Prophylaxis of recurrent myocardial infarction, angina pectoris:
50-100 mg per day.
– Prevention of stroke and transient ischemic attack:
50-100 mg per day.
– Prevention of thromboembolism after surgery and invasive procedures on vessels: 50-100 megawatts per day.
– Prevention of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism and its branches:
100-200 mg (2 tablets) per day.