The absorption of acetylsalicylic acid from dynabolon nandrolone undecanoate ester tablets, enteric-coated, begins in 3-4 hours from the time of taking the drug, suggesting that the shell effectively blocks the dissolution of the drug in the stomach.
The maximum concentration observed after about 2-3 hours in the plasma and an average of 12.7 ug / mL for 150 mg tablets and 6.72 ug / ml for 75 mg tablets.
The presence of food in the gastrointestinal tract slows the absorption of the drug.
systemic absorption rate was 56.42 mcg x h / ml and 75 mg tablets 108.08 g x hr / mL for 150 mg tablets.
Acetylsalicylic acid is rapidly and substantially penetrates into most tissues and body fluids.
Relative distribution of about 0.15-0.2 l / kg at the same time and increases with an increase in the serum concentration of the drug. The degree of coupling of the drug to plasma proteins is dependent on the concentration; in healthy individuals decreases along with the decrease of the concentration.
In renal failure, pregnancy and neonatal salicylates may displace bilirubin from its association with albumin, and promote the development of bilirubin encephalopathy.
Acetylsalicylic acid is partially metabolised during absorption. This process occurs under the influence of enzymes, mainly in the liver with the formation of metabolites such as phenyl salicylate, and salicylate glucuronide salitsilurovoy acid found in many tissues and urine.
In women, the process is dynabolon nandrolone undecanoate ester slower metabolism (lower activity in serum enzymes).
half-life (T 1/2 ) of acetylsalicylic acid from plasma is about 15-20 minutes.
Unlike other salicylates, when multiple dose preparation negidrolizirovannaya acetylsalicylic acid does not accumulate in the serum. Only 1% of an oral dose of acetylsalicylic acid excreted by the kidneys in the form negidrolizirovannoy acetylsalicylic acid, the rest is excreted as salicylates and their metabolites.
In patients with normal renal function 80-100% of a single dose of the drug is excreted by the kidneys within 24-72 hours.
- Prevention of acute myocardial infarction in the presence of risk factors (eg, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity, smoking, old age), and recurrent myocardial infarction;
- unstable angina;
- prevention of stroke (including patients with transient ischemic attack);
- prevention of transient ischemic attack;
- prevention of thromboembolism after surgery and invasive procedures on vessels (eg, coronary artery bypass grafting, carotid endarterectomy, arterio-venous bypass, angioplasty, carotid arteries);
- prevention of deep vein dynabolon nandrolone undecanoate ester thrombosis and pulmonary artery and its branches (including during prolonged immobilization resulting from extensive surgery).
- Hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid, the excipients of the drug and other NSAIDs;
- erosive and ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract (exacerbation);
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- asthma induced by intake of salicylates ; the combination of asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses and intolerances dynabolon nandrolone undecanoate ester;
- combined use with methotrexate at a dose of 15 mg per week or more;
- pregnancy (I and III trimester) and lactation;
- age 18 years.