Overall due to the low dosage is well tolerated by patients, however, the following undesirable effects may occur in rare cases: the part of the digestive tract: nausea, heartburn, vomiting, pain in the abdomen; rarely – a stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, including perforated, gastrointestinal hemorrhage, transient liver function abnormalities with increased activity of “liver” transaminases. On the part of the central nervous system: dizziness, hearing loss, tinnitus, that could be a sign of overdose preparation (see Overdose.). from the hematopoietic system: increased incidence of perioperative (intraoperative and postoperative) hemorrhage, bruising, nosebleeds, bleeding gums, bleeding from the urinary tract. There are reports of serious cases of bleeding, which include gastrointestinal bleeding and bleeding in the brain (especially in patients with hypertension who have not reached the target blood pressure nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone undecanoate and / or receiving concomitant therapy with anticoagulant drugs), which in some cases may be wear life-threatening. Bleeding can lead to acute or chronic postgemorragacheskoy / iron deficiency anemia (eg due to hidden bleeding) with relevant clinical and laboratory symptoms (fatigue, pallor, hypoperfusion). Allergic reactions: skin rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, rhinitis, mucosal edema membranes of the nose, rhinitis, bronchospasm, cardio-respiratory distress syndrome, and severe reactions, including anaphylactic shock.
It can have serious consequences, especially in elderly patients and children. Salitsilizma syndrome develops when taking in a dose of 100 mg / kg / day for more than 2 days due to the use of toxic doses of the drug within the wrong therapeutic use (chronic poisoning) or single accidental or intentional receiving toxic dose of an adult or a child of the drug (acute . poisoning)
Symptoms of overdose:
– for mild to moderate severity (a single dose of less than 150 mg / kg): dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss, increased sweating, nausea and vomiting, headache, confusion; tachypnea, hyperventilation, respiratory alkalosis.
Treatment: gastric lavage, repeated administration of activated charcoal, forced alkaline diuresis, restoring fluid and electrolyte balance and acid-base status.
– with moderate and severe degrees of severity (single dose of 150 mg / kg, 300 mg / kg
– moderate, more than 300 mg / kg – severe degree of poisoning): respiratory alkalosis with compensatory metabolic acidosis, hyperpyrexia, hyperventilation, non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema, respiratory depression, apnea; on the part of the cardiovascular system: cardiac arrhythmias, marked reduction in blood pressure, depression of cardiac activity; from the water nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone undecanoate and electrolyte balance: dehydration, renal failure by oliguria up to the development of renal failure, characterized by hypokalemia, hypernatremia, hyponatremia; impaired glucose metabolism: hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia (especially in children), ketoacidosis; tinnitus, deafness; gastrointestinal bleeding; haematological disorders from platelet aggregation inhibition to coagulopathy, prolonged prothrombin time, hypoprothrombinemia; neurological disorders: toxic encephalopathy and depression of the central nervous system (drowsiness, confusion, coma, convulsions).
Treatment: immediate hospitalization in specialized departments for emergency therapy – gastric lavage, repeated administration of activated charcoal, forced alkaline diuresis, hemodialysis, water recovery -elektrolitnogo balance and acid-base balance, symptomatic therapy.
Interaction with other drugs
With simultaneous use of ASA enhances the effect of the following medicines; if necessary, the simultaneous application of ASA with transfer of funds should consider the need to reduce the dose of these funds:
– methotrexate, due to reduction in renal clearance and displace it from its association with proteins;
– while the use of an anticoagulant, thrombolytic and antiplatelet agents (ticlopidine, clopidogrel) there is an increase risk of bleeding as a result of synergies major therapeutic effects of the means;
– while the use of drugs that possess anticoagulant, thrombolytic and antiplatelet effects, there is a growing damaging effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa;
– selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, which may lead to an increased risk of bleeding from the upper
– digoxin, due to the reduction of its renal excretion, which may lead to overdose;
– hypoglycemic agents for oral use (sulfonylurea derivatives) and insulin by hypoglycemic properties of the in high doses and displacing derivatives sulfonylurea from its association with plasma proteins;
– while the use of valproic acid increases its toxicity due to displacement of its relation to plasma proteins;
– NSAIDs and salicylic acid derivatives in high doses (increased risk ulcerogenic effect and bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract as a result of synergy of action ); while the use of ibuprofen marked antagonism irreversible platelet inhibition caused by influence of nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone undecanoate, which leads to a reduction cardioprotective .
– ethanol (increased risk of damage to the gastrointestinal mucosa and prolonged bleeding as a result of mutual reinforcement effects and ethanol).
The simultaneous use in high doses can weaken the effect of drugs listed below; if necessary, co-administration with transfer of funds should consider the need for dose adjustment of these funds:
– any diuretics (when combined with in high doses, there is a decrease in glomerular filtration rate due to a decrease of prostaglandin synthesis in the kidneys)
– angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (marked dose-dependent decrease in by inhibiting prostaglandins that have a vasodilatory effect, thus weakening the hypotensive action. Clinical decline observed at a daily dose of 160 mg. in addition, there is a decrease of positive cardioprotective effects inhibitors assigned patients to . treatment of chronic heart failure, this effect is also evident when used in conjunction nandrolone decanoate and nandrolone undecanoate in large doses).
– drugs with uricosuric action – benzbromaron, probenecid (decrease urikozuricheskogo effect due to competitive suppression of renal tubular excretion of uric acid);
– while the use of systemic corticosteroids ( except hydrocortisone used for replacement therapy in Addison’s disease) noted increased excretion of salicylates and thus weakening their actions. bodybuilding.com diet plan steroids for sale bodybuilding 10 off promo code